Mechanical Design Group and its predecessor firms have been offering building mechanical systems design and associated services since 1969. The experience of our staff in the industry extends over 5 decades, and includes not only the traditional consulting mechanical engineering services, but also extensive experience in project management, contracting, building code authority, owner’s representative, and energy managers.
Mechanical Design Group is pleased to offer a number of services related to the building sciences in areas related to consulting mechanical engineering, including:
- Project management including cost control, cost estimates, construction progress reviews, meeting & report documentation and payment certification.
- Representation on behalf of owners during design, planning & construction phases; liaising with facility management, design and construction teams.
- Traditional Engineering services for heating, ventilation, automatic controls, air conditioning, plumbing, site services, fire protection, and clean agent systems for industrial, commercial, and institutional facilities: conceptualisation, design, site review, commissioning, trouble shooting, studies, and due diligence reports.
- Energy management and conservation, as well as sustainable building technologies.
- Development of preventive and predictive maintenance programmes, both manual and computer generated; tailored to client requirements.
The scope of past projects undertaken by our partners & staff ranges from small tenant revisions to half million square foot complexes, and has included hospitals, detox centres, schools, university facilities, office buildings, medical centres, casinos, hotels, assisted living complexes, specialized training facilities, light industrial facilities, and energy management and conservation projects. The work has been geographically diverse, from Vancouver Island to Chatham Ontario.
We pride ourselves in our ability to work with owners, building operators, other consultants, and developers in providing maintainable and cost effective solutions to the challenges presented by each of our client’s facilities.
Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Saskatchewan & Manitoba
Association of Professional Engineers, Geologists, and Geophysicists of Alberta
Association of Professional Engineers Ontario & British Columbia
American Society of Heating Refrigerating and air conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
MECHANICAL DESIGN GROUP
100-2330 15th Avenue Regina, Saskatchewan
S4P 1A2 Canada
P - 306.777.0123
F - 306.525.6780
E - firstname.lastname@example.org